Are you ready to join the web3 revolution and make the world a better place?
If yes, then you might be the perfect fit for Rubix Network!
Rubix Network is a web3 company that uses blockchain to create a greener and fairer world. We connect people, projects and organizations that want to make a positive impact.
We are looking for talented and passionate people who share our vision and mission. You can be a developer, designer, marketer, researcher or anything in between. We have a place for you in our team.
If you want to join Rubix Network and be part of the web3 revolution, don’t wait any longer. Check out our current openings below or send us your resume and portfolio at email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!
The perks of being part of our team
We know that working with us is more than just a job. It’s a career that you can be proud of and a lifestyle that you can enjoy. Here are some of the perks you can expect when you join our team:
- A rewarding salary and equity package
- A flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- A supportive and inclusive culture that helps you learn and grow
- A chance to work on exciting technologies and solutions that can change the world
Current job openings
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Blockchain Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing features to the Rubix layer 1 web3 protocol. You will work closely with our team of engineers and developers to build and maintain our blockchain infrastructure, as well as develop new features and capabilities.
- Design, develop, and implement features to the Rubix layer 1 web3 protocol
- Build and maintain web3 infrastructure and tools supporting the ecosystem
- Develop new features and capabilities for blockchain platform
- Collaborate with other engineers and developers to ensure the stability and scalability of blockchain solutions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in blockchain technology and incorporate new trends and best practices into solutions
- Participate in code reviews, design discussions, and project planning
- Mentor and guide junior developers
- 1+ years of experience in Go language
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology and distributed systems
- Experience with smart contract development
- Experience with Git or similar version control system
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure or general VMs
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Passionate about working with small and fast paced team
- B.S. or B.Tech in Computer Science or related field